Hiring: Medical Office Receptionist
(For Growing Client Base)
We have an immediate opportunity to join our dynamic pediatric therapy practice in Louisville, KY.
We seek a Medical Office Receptionist.
Performs variety of administrative and business office functions, including front desk/reception, data entry, and medical records maintenance. Must demonstrate above average verbal and written communication skills. Must posses a strong work ethic. This position reports to the Office Manager and is full time. Hours will be 9:00AM-6:00PM M-F.
Essential Job Functions
Perform front-desk/reception functions such as meeting and greeting clients and visitors, answering telephone, taking and delivering messages, checking in clients, documenting payment for services, scheduling client appointments, sending and receiving/delivering faxes, and handling customer service interactions, either face-to-face or by telephone.
- Enter various client data in electronic information system.
- Monitor work site inventory of office supplies and requests supplies, as needed.
- Assist office manager or administrative manager with billing issues.
- Perform such medical treatment-related administrative functions as processing and tracking therapy authorizations.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
To apply, email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or call 502.244.1210. We look forward to meeting you.
For over 14 years, Children’s Therapy Center, PSC has served thousands of families in the Louisville, KY, and surrounding areas by providing high-quality therapy services and parent education.