Research indicates that providing sensory integrative occupational therapy using an “intensive, short term intervention” model can be effective in creating significant and lasting change.
By “intensive” we are referring to:
- Increased frequency of sessions and/or duration of sessions.
- Use of multiple therapeutic modalities within each session.
- Combination of structured as well as child-directed activities.
- Home activities to support the entire process.
Currently, we offer several intensives, and we can design others to fit the needs of your child.
- Sensory Processing
- Long Distance (Out-of-Town Family)
- Interactive Metronome
- Fine Motor/Handwriting
For more information about available intensives and schedules, please contact us.