We offer high-quality pediatric occupational and speech therapy services provided by well-trained therapists. As part of this mission, we offer resources, education, and support to parents and families.
Our state-of-the-art treatment facility in Louisville, KY, features a huge selection of specialized therapy equipment to help each child meet his or her treatment goals.
- Sensory Integration Treatment
- Sensory Integration and Praxis Testing
- Neuro-Developmental Treatment (NDT)
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Alert Program
- Therapeutic Listening
- Interactive Metronome
- DIR Floortime
- Sensory Processing Disorder and Subtypes
- Sensory-Based Feeding Disorder
- Sensory-Based Learning Difficulties
- Asperger Syndrome
- Gross and Fine Motor Delays
- Developmental Delays
- Coordination and Balance Problems
- Attention and Concentration Problems
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Rett Syndrome
- Neurologic Disorders
- Chromosomal Disorders
- Executive Function Disorders
Our objective is to develop a child-centered, family-focused treatment plan. We review each child’s progress regularly and set functional, measurable goals, making sure each goal achieved is a stepping stone for the next.
We conduct sessions in a safe environment using specialized equipment, providing vestibular, proprioceptive, and tactile sensations along with opportunities for praxis. Our therapists use pleasurable activities (play) to create a “just-right” challenge for each child.
We offer several insurance payment options, some in-network and others out-of-network. If you have any questions, please contact our office manager, who will help you verify your eligibility and benefits.
For your convenience, we accept Visa and MasterCard, as well as direct checks.